4 November 2010

Craft Christmas Club



If you love homemade gifts and you plan to craft something "with love" for your family and friends for Christmas (or any other time of the year) then this is a blog you should be reading.  Whether you know what you're making and you want to share your ideas and tutorials or you are looking for inspiration, join some of the craftiest members of the blogosphere at this great blog started by Tilly of Tilly and the Buttons.

For my own yuletide offerings I'm going to be making christmas cookies and gingerbread houses.  I've stocked up on christmas shaped cookie cutters which are on sale at very cheap prices at TK Maxx (who also have cutters for the gingerbread houses) and a set of star cookie cutters for just £1 from Tiger.  Of course, I'm going to have to do some test batches first to get the right recipe and practice icing, oh its tough but I'm sure Mango and I will cope ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment