- Cathy at Wascruise - a wonderfully friendly and helpful seller, not only great priced patterns (modern and retro) but great shipping deals too, loads in stock (including lots of childrens). Highly recommended.
- Vintage Pattern Paradise - A great selection for patterns from 1900s to 1970s, some bargain prices and some free shipping deals too.
- Bonnie's Pattern Shop - excellent range, especially for costume and good price on int'l shipping.
- Sew'n'Sew Discount - again good range especially for cxostumes and modern retro patterns with good int'l shipping prices.
- Inatter -The Pattern Goddess - Doll, children and costume patterns galore!
- Fuzzy 173- Vintage and modern original sewing patterns many priced at just £1.25, copies of vintage knitting patterns (around "1.50) and other vintage bits like buttons, stockings and so on.
Threads & Bits
- Associated Yarns - good quality 1000yd overlocker reels, big range of colours at an amazing price (UK).
- Sew Habby - bulk buy bargains on overlocker thread, especially if you can collect from Woking (UK).
- Marketplace Mayhem - more bulk buy overlocker thread at baragin prices (UK).
- Anthony - Best UK priced interfacing on ebay, free postage over £10 (UK).
- FMD Textiles - great range of children's cottons and great bargains on other fabrics (UK).
- Laras Fabric Barn - range of unusual and fun fabrics including tulle, organza and shimmer satins (UK).
- Richards Fabrics and Trimmings - good range of fabric, stripes, spots galore at friendly prices.
To come shortly - Etsy recommendations, London fabric bargains.