13 June 2010

My first ever blog post :-)

Woot, I have finally joined the blogging community!  It is going to take me a while to find my way round, learn the tricks and beautify my blog but I'm looking forward to this venture!
So I am inspired by all the wonderful craft blogs in the world which share enthusiasm, visions, musings, projects, support, tutorials, patterns and so much much more and I want to offer to this community my own slim pickings.

Having recently been introduced to the delights of parenthood and childhood, I am also taking my daily lessons and lightbulbs to create a line of children's clothing and textile items which has all been inspired by my own Dear Daughter, Mango (her nickname, I'm not quite that new age!).  This blog will track the development and fruition of the Molly & Mango ranges to come...

And, of course, I am looking forward to making lots of new friends along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment